Friday, July 15, 2011

Quick Post

As salam, I just want to tell you guys that im still alive. Haha. My life in IPG currently good and I am happy here. Got a lot of friends and presentations too. haihhh. Im still awkward with the weekends here, because their (Terengganu) weekends is on Friday and Saturday. And the weekdays starts on Sunday. hurmm what else ? ohh yaa I miss my hometown a lots ! I miss my family and friends. I wanna go homeeeee :( I will be back home MAYBE on 25 August. About a month and a half to go, and then I'll be back to celebrate Hari Raya. Means that I will fasting without my family. so sad ! My friends who is study at UiTM, starting from tomorrow they hv mid sem break. They are very lucky. I am so jealous with you guys. Thats all I want to tell you guys. To all my friends there, enjoy your holiday and maybe we will meet on Hari Raya Celebration, InsyaAllah.


As Salam.
Lots of Love : Syarifah Noor Amalina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment